Sunday, July 16, 2006

Vascular Dementia

Vascular Dementia: Symptoms, Prognosis, and Support

I just received a request from a subscriber to my Dementia Carers Support List. (You too can subscribe to my list by simply entering your name and email in the box where indicated on the right hand side of this page).

Anyway....the request was for more information regarding Vascular Dementia and I found this wonderful resource which outlines the symptoms, Prognosis and Support.

Now this link is fabulous because if you look where it says "On This Page" it has a link to "ebook contents" - by clicking on this link you find a complete ebook on Alzheimers, Dementia, Huntington's Disease, Lewy Body, Parkinson's, Pick's and so much more.

An excellent find, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy this resource. It has excellent tips for Caregivers too, which afterall is my purpose for helping you in the first place.

No comments: